Optimize electricity consumption
Ento’s virtual energy advisors now monitor more than 6,000 public and commercial buildings. Benefits includes:
- Find energy savings automatically
- Get notified when there’s unexpected consumption
- Focus on buildings where the savings are greatest
Our virtual energy advisor works for you, and it’s free to get started.
Optimize electricity consumption with our virtual energy advisor
No more cumbersome work flows and guessing when optimizing energy consumption in your buildings. Gain access to advanced analytics of your electricity consumption and start saving today.
- Automatic identification of energy waste and poor operation
- Identify inefficient ventilation and cooling (HVAC)
- Analyze and benchmark buildings’ building envelope
- Intelligent monitoring of solar production
- Continuous monitoring that ensures that the budget
- Documentation of energy savings
- Automatic calculation of return on investment: climate efforts can easily be prioritized!
Want to hear more about how we can help you monitor and streamline your electricity consumption. Contact us for a talk with one of our consultants.
Make energy consumption data actionable
Manual analysis of energy consumption data is cumbersome. Each building is unique in use, location and technical installations. This affects how buildings consume energy and how they’re affected by external factors such as weather. By using artificial intelligence, we’re able to turn all that data into actionable insights – helping building owners and energy professionals save energy the smart way.
Artificial intelligence gets smarter over time
We do things a little differently than more traditional systems, as we use artificial intelligence to understand the consumption in every building. In other words, our system gets to know the individual building over time. This means that our virtual energy advisor automatically takes into account how each building will be affected by external factors, such as opening hours, weather and use.
Additionally, we benchmark all buildings on our platform to provide tailor-made proposals for energy savings. Insights are presented in a way so building and energy managers can use the time efficiently to reduce consumption.